Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Good diet to control sgot and sgpt

I am arheumatoid airhtritis patient aged 26 yrs, mt SGOT & SGPT are 72 & 61... please suggest what food & eatables i should prefer for controlling them, i drink milk twice a day do i need to cut it down....
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1085
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
welcome to hcm
you must be taking some tablets such as methotrexate, or leflunomide for your disease. it would be helpful to names of all your drugs.
no change in diet would decrease your enzyme levels.the increase in sgot and sgpt in mild and suggest changes due to the medicines you are taking. all you would need is to keep checking them monthly and see that they are not increasing rapidly. in that case we would need to change medicines.
hope this is helpful.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
yeah the medicines that I am taking are HCQS, GoldcalM, MeganeuronODPlus, Zevit, Folitrax(15mg once a week),& Medrol 4mg(once a week)...
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor