Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

Getting pain from belly button to spine. Feels nausea, heart burn, shortness of breath. History of SVT. Any cure?

I have a sharp aching pain from my bellybutton to my spine it waves around, only on my left side. Accompanied by nausea , heart burn , shortness of breath, wheezing , and sometimes it feels like I got hit with a baseball and got a knot and someone pushes on it, I m a 15 year old girl with history of SVT. Please help? I don t like this feeling. It got to the point where I started crying from the pain today.
Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

I understand your pain.

I hope you are on treatment for SVT. The sharp pain, nausea, heartburn, shortness of breath, and wheezing may all be signs of an acute episode of SVT.

Please go to the ER, get an EKG done and meet your cardiologist again.

These symptoms cannot be waited upon. You should take immediate actions.

Hope this helps.

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor