Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Getting burning sensation in epididymis. Blood test, urine test and semen analysis. Any suggestion?

Hellow doctor. I went to a urologist with certain complain about the burning sensation on the left region of testes and on epidydimas. then i went through general testing like blood test, urine test, semen analsis and USG . The reports are following Semen Liquefication 40 min semen vol 1 ml count 110 milliom/ml motility 90% Morphology- normal pus cell 4-5/hpf Urine r/e normal urine culture normal blood count normal KUL 17ml the symtoms are still persistant and doctors have given me follwing medicine Veltim 0.4 for 30 days Qure 1*1 for 10 days do i need to go for medicine since everythings looks normal
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You had been to Urologist for with some complains and got your Blood,Urine,test along with semen analysis done.All the reports that you have forwarded are within normal limits .Your Dr has prescribed Tomsolosin and antibiotics for pain and burning in Epididymis.Based on your complain it appears that you have Epididymitis It takes 3 to 4 weeks to resolve the infection So continue the medicines and take some anti-inflammatory drug like Diclofenac and Serropeptidase twice daily after consulting your family Physician.
Answered: Thu, 13 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor