Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Frequent urge to urinate, scan showed renal stones, prescribed potrate MB6, bapter. Will it help?

Last 3 month i feel more urinate. I consult kidney sepacility doctor in chennai. They advise to take urine and blood test . My blood and urine result show normal. After that they take scan. 5.5 mm stone appear in my bladdar. He told now the stone is passing stage. He priscribe to tables Potrate MB6 and bapter capsules. past one weak i taken this tablet. I feel not good. But docotor advice i have to take tablet for 20 days. I feel urinate by every 2 hours. defenetly the stone will pass with in 20 days? or i have to take some treatment for this issue. Kindly help me
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  209
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Hi there,

your feeling of more frequency of urination can be related to urine infection, high blood suger, partially obstructing ureteric stone, irritable bladder. needs testing by urine routine and culture to r/o infection, fasting blood suger to r/o diabetes. Bladder stone 5.5mm - generally should come out by itself in an adult. but if urinary symptoms are troubling. it can easily be taken out by cystoscopy. as far as medincine is concerned, if not tolarating you can stop it, it will not alter outcome.
Answered: Wed, 25 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor