Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Frequent masturbation, reduced sperm amount. How to increase sperm and sperm count?

Sir im from XXXXX ,,,I used to masturbate from d age of 13...nw im 1 8.amont of sperm drop has reduced ...before it used to b abt 5 drops and nowadays only 2 drops wat can I do to increase my she perm count and wat is the time between two process of masturbating....pls u can contact me at YYYY@YYYY and my is +0000 pls respond tis quest...thanks a lot in advance
Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Masturbation is not a countable act.
When you feel desire of it you can go for it.But make sure that excess is always poison.
Frequent masturbation needs more semen to release but as it's production cannot cope up with your frequency you may got less quantity or some times no discharge.
Sperm count cannot be increased by any means.take healthy vitamin rich food.avoid junk foods.
This is not a are perfectly all right.Just reduce the frequency of masturbation.Divert your mind when you have desire for it.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor