Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

For which disease is fusidin ointment prescribed ?

hi i had scar on my penis and have problem in retracting...ican only do it when it is flacid but that too is a heavy process for me i went to doctor he examined me and asked me to retract my penis everday and clean it and gave me an ointment FUSIDIN... but my problem is that when i retract the foreskin braks ,cracks appear and a bit of blood comes out......i want to know what exactly is my problem and i want to know in which disease fusidin is used
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
you are suffering from phimosis( i.e. tight foreskin),permanent solution for this is circumcision(.i.e.removal of foreskin) a minor operation.
Wish you good health
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
sir.....that is is indeed final solution but should i follw my urologist advice as he told me that my case may not need surgery now....but later...are there any other methods to correct it???
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor