For somereason I sweat really bad.Is there something I could take to help me sweat less?

Ok iam a 30 year old female who weighs 101lb and is 5 7. For somereason I sweat really bad on my stomic, back and under my arms, Is there something I could take to help me sweat less? And what would cause this? It dosnt matter how hot or even cold it is I still sweat,if its cold I will sweat less but never the less I still sweat, I just dont understan,Iam always hot even when I got the air turned to 60 degrees.Can anyone help please?
Wed, 18 May 2011