Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

136 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Is there something I could take to help me sweat less ?

Ok iam a 30 year old female who weighs 101 lb and is 5 7. For somereason I sweat really bad on my stomic, back and under my arms, Is there something I could take to help me sweat less? And what would cause this? It dosnt matter how hot or even cold it is I still sweat,if its cold I will sweat less but never the less I still sweat, I just dont understan,Iam always hot even when I got the air turned to 60 degrees..Can anyone help I hate it!!!
Wed, 18 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
This condition is called hyperhydrosis,you do not worry it is common condition.
more sweating keeps your skin smooth,minute holes in the skin remains open so certain unwanted toxic materials excreted through perspiration and your kidney has to work less.
Only precaution you have to take is to take more salt with lemon juice to prevent low sodium level.
Take plenty of water.
Apply good talcum powder and use deodorant frequently to mask the smell.
ok and bye.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....