Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Follicular study found that the follicles are below the size. Taken fertigyn. Next?

Hello Dr, this is under Follicular study now... its my 12th day after periods....found the follicles of below sizes: Right 2.1 x 1.2 and other 1.7 x 1.2 on the Left 2.7 x 2.0 and endometrium measures 8mms....are these sizes decent enough??? Doc told me the follicle in left might rupture any time today and she gave me a Shot---- Fertigyn 5000
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hi Fathima
it is gud that your left ovary is having better egg development . the size mentioned is apt to rupture and release the egg. the medication which you are taking ie Fertigyn 5000 makes your follicle to rupture within 24 hrs or earlier. it is gud for Healthy implantation and your ovum is ready for fertilization with your partners sperm.
take care wish you all the best.
Answered: Sat, 20 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor