Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Fluttering or beating sensation on upper right rib area, high blood pressure, no pain. Cure?

I have been experiencing a fluttering or beating sensation on my upper right rib area for several days. It happens quite often. I am on medication for high blood pressure . There is no pain
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  531
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello sir
Thanks for the qurey
The.pain you mentioned looks like traumatic you need to.provide information regarding any injury in that case you shuld get one cheat xray and you can use tab.XXXX if pain is really severe...your blood pressure has nothing to do with your pain unless ifbthe pain is near your central chest radiating to shoulder
Thank you
Answered: Sat, 9 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor