How to cure high blood pressure?

How to cure high blood pressure?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
No smoking, no added salt or black pepper, eat low-sodium foods, exercise enough to keep your weight at proper level. Avoid stress.

I have high blood pressure since 20 yrs old I have been on Toprol Xl stared at 50mg 13 yrs ago and now as of 2 wks ago I am up to 100mg and my pressure is still 150/100 when doing nothing I have nerve problems but they have been good and I will take a colazapam or Xanax if needed.

i have high blood pressure sice monday 150/100, with headache and i feel like i am floating. no history of concussion or falls. cholesterol is not too high and ecg is normal. i have been taking meds since monday to make my bp low but up to now it is still high. what do i do now?

Sir, I was having high blood pressure 140/100 max 1 year before then I asked by the Doctors to take Pinom 20 and Lipicure 10 mg once in a day for 2 months and then I came back to Haiti where there are no doctors availabe where I am posted . I continued for 2 month and then stopped to take . 5 -6 month my BP was normal all the time and then when I went to India i just went to see doctor for normal check up and they found that my BP was 140/100 ( may be due to Jet Lack reason bec North America and India s time difference are opposite ) and I was advised to continue with Telvas 40H and Lipicure 10 mg . when I came back to my place i.e Haiti my BP was always Low like 90/65 most of time . Then I called to doctor and he advised ,me take only telvas 40 without H but still it was low BP and when I called to same doctor to India he was not responding my phone . Then some of my relative told me to take Telvas 20mg..... Now I am taking Telvas 20mg and Lipicure 10. last month I took Lipid Profile where we found that no need to take LIpicure 10 mg and I stopped it. Now still my BP is low like 90-100 / 65-70. Then here in haiti , one doctor told me to split this Telvas 20 Mg and take half dose beacuse Telvas 20 mg is minimum dose available in the market. so I started to take half of Telvas 20 mg since 3 days and I didn t check my BP right now . But I am feeling some kind of movement at Right and Left side close to Kidney area, I really don t know the name so i mentioned near the kidney are. Please tell us is due to the half dose of Telvas 20 mg Medicine or it is normal .... This started from the same day when I started to take half dose of telvas 20 mg . I shall be very thankfull to you u help me bec here in Haiti i don t have anu other option .

Recent questions on  Hypertension

I am 73 years oldman suffering from hypertension since last 20 years. since last three years I am taking single dose of olmezest Beta-25mg in morning and single dose of Olsar-20mg in evening. however I am experiencing acute weakness and indigestion, kindly give suitable guidance

hiya i am 33 weeks pregnant and i just messured my BP it is 156 over 101... i have been in hospital onmonday because my BP was up...they took blood and urine but both came back fine... imreally worried nowbecause the BP is still high.... any advise i should do now? thanks tasha

I am on 3 15mg tabs. of morphine a day, & a 30mg that is er. at bed. I want to taper off of them, but do not have a lg. quantity left. My pain mgmt. dr. lost his license, & it will be I don t know how long before I can get a new one, & I want to make my supply last that I have left.

Hi I have a BP monitor at home . Right now my reading is 130/86. I have a Bicuspic valve. Today I have been put on a low dose of BP medication after my clinic measured my BP at 151/113. This was taken immediately on arrival at the clinic after walking from the car park and a rather stressfull car journey. Am I right to be concerned about the starting medication on this evidence? .. I have recently had my personel BP monitor calybrated ..AGE 50 thank you

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...