How to cure high blood pressure?

How to cure high blood pressure?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
No smoking, no added salt or black pepper, eat low-sodium foods, exercise enough to keep your weight at proper level. Avoid stress.

I have high blood pressure since 20 yrs old I have been on Toprol Xl stared at 50mg 13 yrs ago and now as of 2 wks ago I am up to 100mg and my pressure is still 150/100 when doing nothing I have nerve problems but they have been good and I will take a colazapam or Xanax if needed.

i have high blood pressure sice monday 150/100, with headache and i feel like i am floating. no history of concussion or falls. cholesterol is not too high and ecg is normal. i have been taking meds since monday to make my bp low but up to now it is still high. what do i do now?

I had quick heart beats about 130 and when I checked my blood pressure it was 160/110. After one week now it is 140/90 and normal heart beat but I am taking blood pressure pills 2.5 which my doctors says I have to continue using and consider myself a blood pressure patient. He also told me there is a great chance that I get cured if I lose my extra weight which is 130 Kg. At work I face lots of stresses and at home also. What are my chances of being completely cured from blood pressure?

Recent questions on  Hypertension

dear sir,i am 35 year old. having the ED problem since form 2 year, as i consulated with doctor, they have tested me the sugar BP & TESTOSTERONE (FREE) found evernting normal. and suggested me the Nano leo cap twice a day for three month. Kindly requesting to give us the suggescation regarding this .

Dr. Oz, I know you're show is geared mostly towards women but I really am in dyer need of help. I'm a 22 year old male and I'm currently taking two 20mg instant release Adderalls a day. My blood pressure is normal on a daily basis, but high blood pressure and heart disease does run in my family. My concern is in regards to Erectile Disfunction. It is a real self confidence killer! My penis doesn't get fully erect when I'm about to have sex, its hard but not where it can stay up the air hard..excuse the reference. Also some other times it will get hard, but it will not stay that way for long amounts of time. Does anyone know why this could be? I also have trouble staying hard. For example if it slips out, there is a switch of positions,or the slightest distraction, it wont remain hard. I take adderall but don't notice a difference in this when I take it and when I don't. I exercise regularly (4-5x a week) and eat relatively healthy(for a college student). I am stressed a lot and i know that could be a cause of my problems. but does anyone have any ideas? Also is it to early for someone my age (22) to take pills such as viagra or cialis? What are the long term side effects?

I dont get proper eraction while performing sex,In past I was brown sugar addict,now I have got dibetis and high blood pressure but my main problem is not getting proper erection of penis can you give me an appointment timing and day where I can discuss my problems face to face or suggest me any sexologist who can give me proper treatment.
Thanking you in anticipation
Your's faithfully
SHIRISH ANDHARI

I have OPMD and I am about to get some dental work done, do I need to notify my neurologist or will it be alright to have the dentist work on my mouth? Thank you for your answer I am 5 5 weight 191 pounds, and suffer from diabetes, OPMD, high blood pressure, ulcerative colitis, sleep apnea, high cholsterol, in order words, my health is in poor but stable condition. my sugar is not under control, and my muscular dystrophy seems to be getting worst, and I suffer from schio affective and other mental issues. I hope that you can help me. When I was at the dentist office yesterday and while my mouth was being opened, it felt like my breathing was cut off. Why is that?

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...