Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Fluttering in head, chest, stomach, imbalance. Switched medication. Treatment?

My doctor has changed and tweaked some of my medication . I have this butterfly sensation in my head, chest and stomach . It makes me take a deep breath and makes my balance off sometimes too. This has been going on since noon yesterday. I feel like I m on a roller coaster or elevator and can t get off. What should I do? What does this mean?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  143
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi Ashley,
Welcome to Heathcare Magic Physician's Desk!
You have a host of symptoms but a bit nonspecific.
Please get your blood pressure checked and also get the blood sugar levels done on three occasions if any abnormality is detected.
And if you have already Hypertension or Diabetes then the diseases might be not in good control.
You would need to get them tuned up.
Wish you a great health!
Answered: Sun, 26 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor