Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Fluttering in chest and throat. EKG normal. Underlying heart condition?

I have had continuous fluttering in my chest and throat for 6 days now. no other symptoms..I am very scared its my heart and an underlying heart problem and Im gonna drop dead any moment. I went to e.r. and then did EKG and ssaid it was normal, but heart didnt flutter for the minute i went threw the test. It wont stop..Can anyone give me advice. I have appointment with heart doc jan 22nd 2013. Im 39 years old female
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thank you.are you suffering from any it intermittent or continuous? you have mentioned that your ECG is normal but that time you had not need continuous ECG monitoring(like holter monitoring) to detect any cardiac electrical that moment,you can take propranolol 40 mg daily.
Answered: Thu, 3 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor