Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Flesh color bump inside cheek. What is this bump, should I be worried?

hi, I have this flesh color bump inside of my cheek for over 5 years. I once asked a doctor about it and she said it didn t seem to be infected and shouldn t worry about. Maybe its excess skin and saw it as an option to see a dentist to remove it. A dentist a recently saw didn t seem to worry,so I left it since I don t have medical insurance. But now I have done research and I m worried it might be cancer or hpv . Should I worry?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  389
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it may be fungal viral nfective bacterial leucoplakia or lupus or other lesion
not very dangerous
but if you want excat can go for fnac to diagnose and treat
you need to consult your gp for that
Answered: Wed, 16 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor