Few things about infertility ?

hi guys, rema here , can anyone tell me few things about infertility?
Tue, 31 May 2011
's  Response

Infertility is the failure of a couple to becom pregnant after an year of regular intercourse. many risk factors which are involved like late marriage,waight ( high or low ) and smoking. we can also consider some causes for infertility are damages in fallopian tube, ovilation problems,hormonal complications etc. their may be a bad medical condition like pelvic inflammatory disease,enndometriosis,PCOD,Premature ovarian failure and utirine fibroids. to conform which peoblem you are fasing you need to under go some diagnostic investigations like Blood investigation,hormonal investigations,ultra sonography and a special test Called HSG ( Examine the uterus and fallopian tube). along with proper support by a gynecologist one can plan for sexual activity with ovulation time or drug induce ovulation the end is assisted reproductive system.

Dr Naveen Kumar M,The Apollo Clinic,J.P.Nagar

Looka's  Response
Infertility is a curse man. Please go see the IVF specialist only if you have a house ( to sell it)
Shahajahan's  Response
Infertility is the inability of a couple to become pregnant regardless of cause after 1 year of unprotected sexual intercourse even after not using any birth control methods.
Manadf's  Response
ya buddy, that is true women`s fertility tends to decrease towards late twenties.