Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Feeling uneasy after having baked food, wheat, difficulty in breathing, mental stress. Home remedy and diet?

thank you
I feel very uneasy if I eat baked food, sweets etc. I can only eat rice. even wheat products also cause uneasyness. I feel difficultly in breathing and unable to wake on steps. But if I eat rice and that to in less qty then I feel better. but due to this, day by day I am loosening by weight. I am having this problem from last 4-5 years. I take lot of mental stress. and this problem has started from that time only.
Please suggest me some home remidies and diet that will help me and I can start normal diet again as I used to take 4-5 years back
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

Probably you have developed allergy to wheat products. You can confirm it by doing some blood allergen test. Your doctor/allergy specialist may prescribe you.

For stress, You should consult Counselor/psychotherapist for stress management. Meanwhile you can start yoga, meditation or breathing exercise for relaxation. You can also consult psychiatrist for evaluation and treatment,

After confirming that you are allergic to wheat products, you can consult diet specialist who can help in preparing remedies which are not allergic to you.

Answered: Thu, 2 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor