Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Feeling a knot in the back between shoulder blades and spine. Lump on the spot after being hit. Stinging feeling with pain. What to do?

I have a knot in the middle of my back between shoulder blades on the spine . my daughter found it about 1 yr ago. I was told it was just a cyst and if it wasn t bothering me not to worry about it. several days ago i back into the door and bumped it and it has been hurting since. it has a burning stinging feeling a little tender i can tell it is irratiated . it is soft to touch. what should I do
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  500
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You seem to be suffering from infected sebaceous cyst.
Consult a doctor and get a prescription of antibiotic course.
Once the pain subsides,you must consult a surgeon to get it removed.
This cyst may keep on bothering you so the best is to get it removed permanently.
Answered: Thu, 2 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor