Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

FNAC tests of breast done. Cyst present. Can the slides get checked again, from where?

I have got a FNAC test done of my right breast done from a reputed hospital which says that i have a very small cyst and should be removed but according to my family doctor the report is not correct so he wants me to recheck the FNAC slides from somewhere else. My question is where can i get my slides re-checked and can i keep the slides at home till i find the right place to get it checked.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
hello gurneet

It is advisable to deposit the slides to the other laboratory as soon as you get them. However keeping them with you for a day or two, doesnt make much of a difference.
I would recoomend you to get your slides checked at any reputed pathology lab near your place or LAL pathology lab, which has several branches across India.

hope this helps

Dr. Rajat Gupta
Answered: Tue, 3 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor