Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Erectile problem, attracted to males, high BP. What treatment should I take?

Hi Doctor, I m 30 year old Male. I have high BP for past 6 years and taking medication . I have problem with erection (from my young age itself, not after BP) and my penile size is small and thin. I had sex with few guys as I m attracted to Guys. I m getting erection whenever I think about Guys alone and the erection wont last long, If I deviate my thought from sex, the erection is no more very soon. I m confused about sex, I like to get married to a girl, only If I have confidence that I can able to have sex with girls. Please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. You are attracted to male and have sex with male. Very good. So many people do it. What is wrong with it. Your penis is thin and small. I am sure that to satisfy a female a penis size of 2 inches in length and 1 cm in circumference is more than enough. Then what is wrong with it? You are having erectile problems due to the illogical thinking associated with the above said normal problems and anxiety associated with it.

You might need sexological counseling. I can help you through telephone. Contact me through customer care at

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.
Answered: Thu, 5 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor