Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Enlarged tender breasts, light cramping and mild spotting. Pregnant?

hello My name is Lindzie i am almost 24 , i am in good health and i think i might be pregnant. . . my brests are inlarged, tender, and warm to the touch, and the areola s are bigger. i have light cramping/ verry light spotting only a day or two i missed 2 perods i have taken 10 home tests all were neg. i have no idea whats going on
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi Ms. Lindzie,
If you have taken the tests soon after the missed period, they may not give you a proper result. Otherwise, 10 negative tests are strongly not in favor of a pregnancy. You seem to be suffering form hormonal imbalance. You may get a blood test and a trans-vaginal sonogram to exclude or confirm pregnancy. Please see a specialist for further advice. Take care.
Answered: Thu, 28 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor