Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Ectopic pregnancy, HSG shows uterine diverticula. Can right tube be fixed through antibiotics?

Hello, I had ectopic pregnancy in January 2012 and it was too late when they found out so I had to be submitted to ER and my left tube has to be removed I have been trying to conceive and couldn t so I had HSG and the result shows 1.Uterine diverticula.2. Left salipingectomy 3.moderate right hydrosalpinx the doctor told me my only chance is IVF and put me on 2 month doxycycline and 1 month asprin, My question is is there a hope that my right tube can be.fixed through antibiotics or IVF is my only choice? If so where can I get affordable IVF treatment ? I don t live in US and don t have insurance.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Sexologist 's  Response
Fallow your doctor prescription of Doxycycline for two month as per his advise and then wait for one month perform all pelvic exercises you will get relief and can be your problem will solved.
Answered: Tue, 9 Feb 2016
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor