Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Ectopic heart beats on ECG. Need medication?

Dear Dr. Matthew Mintz , Kindly let me know the Internal Medicine for Ectopic heart beats. I am a regular walker and a sports man & also visiting well reputed clubs frequently. Last month on regular health check up came to know that I have this symptom of Ectopic beats as per ECG . I am retired food quality control scientist from an international food Institute. Expecting your kind reply. with seasonal greetings and regards. krishnaprasad. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hello Sir ,
Welcome to health care magic ,
asymptomatic ectopic beats are common finding on ECG , if you do not have giddiness , palpitation ,
then nothing to be done ,
continue your regular walking and healthy life style
if you want further evaluation then do 2D Echo and 24 hours Holter study which gives information of 24 hrs ,
avoid any form of addiction , excess tea / coffee intake ,
limit alcohol intake ,
take care
Answered: Wed, 5 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor