Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Early pregnancy, not mentally prepared for it. How can I go for medical abortion?

I am 9weeks pregnant.i am nt prepared for this and my husband is agsinst abortion ...can get over this only if i hav a can that be possible.pls help as i am mentally not prepared.if there is sign of miscsrriage then i can go for mefical abortion.i know sounds weiref bt i dont think do justice to a child by being a mother without the eill n desire to be one
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Emme,

First, please realize that you have your own rights, choices and wills in life. Speak to your husband openly about this. He may agree to you. The more you hide, the more complicated it may become. And, do not do anything drastic and out of way.

Make your husband understand, you both can speak to a gynecologist and you could get a medical termination of your pregnancy done.

All the best!
Answered: Fri, 9 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor