Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

ECG done, shows HR, RR, PQ, QRS, QTC, STmax. Normal levels?

I had my moms ECG done Due to non availibility of any doctor i am unable to understand the ECG report. Please help me. I am writing the things which i can understand. HR=99bpm, RR=684ms, PQ=156ms, QRS=80ms, QTC=423ms, STmax= -0.04mV. Please help me fast and tell me wheather the report is normal or not and what should i do further. Kindly help me fast sir. Sir i live in
Asked On : Tue, 29 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  559
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to healthcaremagic.

The time studies on the different waves of the ECG change even in the normal individual depending on the heart rate.

The wave pattern and inversions elevations are the ones which have to be looked at.

Looking at an ECG is the only way , any doctor could come to a conclusion at.

Do use our paid service where you can attach the ECG report.

Wish you good health
Answered: Tue, 29 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor