What does my ECG test report indicate?
I'm waiting for the Ecg image to be uploaded.
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
First of all I would like to check your Ecg image by myself in order to give my professional opinion. Can you please upload the Ecg image for me?
Secondly your Ecg findings may be related to wpw but the diagnoses should be confirmed by her cardiologist.
I'm waiting for the Ecg image to be uploaded!
Wish you health!
Also we found out she had wpw because she fainted at home
After reviewing your daughter Ecg I confirm that she has Wpw syndrome. Thi is why I strongly recommend to do cardiac monitoring (Holter) and cardiac electrophysiology study.
Wish you and your family health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is an ecg test
- What does complete rbb in an ecg report indicate
- What is the reason for variation in the ecg report
- What does the ecg report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What is ecg test how they test this
- What are the findings from the ecg report
- What is the analysis for the attached ecg report
- What does this ecg report depict
- What is mean unconfirmed ecg report
- Had amputated percussion breaks in spine. Dealing with chronic pain....
- Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple,...
- Why is the heart beating rapidly only at night?
- Have cold sweats, nausea, dizziness and elevated blood pressure. On BP...
- Experiencing dizziness. Blood pressure 143/80. Do not get enough sleep....
- Should I be worried about a pulse reading of 103?
- Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
- History of heart attack. Having ventricular premature beat. Will I get...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hernia. No improvement with prevacid. What...
- Feel like blood is not circulating in legs. Which specialist should I see?