What does my ECG test report indicate?

Dr. Benard Shehu

Cardiologist

Posted on Thu, 2 Jun 2016 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: Hi my 15 year old daughter just had a ekg it came back with sinus bradycardia 45, ventricular conduction delay greater than 11 seconds and left axis deviation for age she is going to see a specialist but should I be concerned ... The doc suggested wpw is this a severe case and what will they do for my daughter
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I'm waiting for the Ecg image to be uploaded.

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.

First of all I would like to check your Ecg image by myself in order to give my professional opinion. Can you please upload the Ecg image for me?

Secondly your Ecg findings may be related to wpw but the diagnoses should be confirmed by her cardiologist.

I'm waiting for the Ecg image to be uploaded!
Wish you health!
Dr. Shehu
Follow up: Dr. Benard Shehu 26 minutes later
Thank you for your quick response, I've uploaded the report again let me know if yin got it

Also we found out she had wpw because she fainted at home
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Following advice.

Detailed Answer:
Hi back,

After reviewing your daughter Ecg I confirm that she has Wpw syndrome. Thi is why I strongly recommend to do cardiac monitoring (Holter) and cardiac electrophysiology study.

Wish you and your family health!
Dr. Shehu