What does this ECG report indicate?
My question is that though my BP has come down to normal after taking these medicines. But, I feel slight pain or tightness in my chest. Do you think that is because of my ECG report stating resting heart rate as 52? Although my pulse rate continues to reflect 68 per minute.
I also want to ask that is it advisable by the doctor to give Metpure XL 50 mg (Beta Blocker) if my heart rate is 52 in ECG? I also want to mention that surprisingly my pulse rate is 68?
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern and I would like to tell you that it's not possible to have this much variation in pulse rate and heart rate on ecg paper at a given point of time until unless some Arrythmia is happening.
Before giving any opinion I would like to see your ecg. Kindly upload your ecg pic for evaluation.
Dr Bhanu partap
I have uploaded my ECG report.
Regards, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
I have uploaded my ECG reports. Please provide your comments.
Best Regards, XXXXXXX XXXX
I have seen you ecg. It's sinus bradycardia which means just heart rate is lil slow otherwise it's normal.
It can very well be due to the effect of Metoprolol. Also in my opinion we can lower the dose of metoprolol to 25 mg. Also keep an eye on your blood pressure by measuring it regularly. Consult your doctor and discuss this point with him.
I hope this information will answer your query.
Dr Bhanu partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does complete rbb in an ecg report indicate
- What is the reason for variation in the ecg report
- What does the ecg report indicate
- What does qrs abnormality finding in ecg report indicate
- What is an ecg
- What are the findings from the ecg report
- What is the analysis for the attached ecg report
- What does this ecg report depict
- Ecg report
- What is mean unconfirmed ecg report
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?