What causes headache and pressure in the back of my head?

Hi! First of all I should say that I am a medical student so I look into things more than I should. So here is my question. I have an average BP of 116/67, average HR is 65 and average PP (pulse pressure) is 49. I also have to state that I have a sinus bradycardia of even 50bpm at sometimes. Holter is OK, heart echo is OK.. all with normal findings. Bloodwork seems ok also. TSH, FT4 levels are OK. Everything seems OK, but lately I noticed that I feel tired a lot during the day like I havent slept. My heart goes around 100bpm when standing (not everyday) and I feel pressure in the back of my head and a rushing fluid. I also feel inside my head strong pulses from time to time. My BP seems this week goes like this. 115/65 when I wake up, 112/64 3-4 hours later and around 17:00-18:00 goes at 118/70 and stays there. 6-7 months ago I went through mild depression (nothing serious). What can I do to feel better and stop this headache/pressure in the back of my head? A head CT-scan has been done and it looks fine.
Thu, 12 Dec 2019
Neurologist 's  Response

First of all, the stress of your life can affect your heart as well as your body, so try to avoid stress by relaxation. Second, if you have a problem, you should find a close friend to ask them for advice. It is not healthy to bottle up your feelings. If you cannot find a friend, you can ask a psychologist for help. The mild depression may need psychotherapy with some antidepressant drugs.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Mustafa, Neurologist