Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

ECG done, RBBB incomplete. Started amlodopin 2.5mg. Will I recover from incomplete RBBB without medication and improve heart condition?

My BP is 150/80 . Going through the ECG my doctor is telling that I have incomplete RBBB . I have started amlodopin 2.5mg. daily for 4 days only. My question is may I recover from incomplete RBBB with out any other medicine by changing my life style ? can it be possible to improve heat condition to the earlier it had?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  153
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

     There are several reasons for RBBB – most often congenital, incidental finding / occasionally right sided abnormalities, diseases of conduction system and so on...
     It is unlikely to disappear...with or without medicine...
     It does not need any specific treatment for itself...
The treating doctor alone can suggest further based on his assessment of the situation.
An ElectroPhysiologist will be the subspecialist to follow up...

Take care     
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Mon, 12 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor