Drugt test

I have to take a drugt test to be a correction officer, what kind of drug test do they do?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
This is my favorite site for drug testing, this will help you out: There are four types of urine tests, a hair test, a perspiration test, and a residue test. Before continuing, I must say that this text mainly applies to urinalysis. However, I try to cover methods for beating all drug tests. It would be helpful if people could somehow find out which test they are getting ahead of time. Though caution must be taken. Asking your boss whether you're getting an EMIT or GC/MS would imply that you know too much, or seem too curious. The law doesn't protect you from unjust hiring practices, and your boss to be may refuse you employment for any reason. If simply drinking a cup of water makes the boss feel uncomfortable, the verdict may be guilty before you even take the test. 2.1 Substances that are detectable: An assay can be developed for any drug using GC/MS. The table below indicates what can be dectected in screening tests. [TABLE] EMIT RIA HPLC Amphetamines Y Y Antidepressants Y . Barbituates Y Y Benzodiazepines Y Y Cannabinoids Y Y Carbamazepine Y . Cocaine Y . Ethanol Y . LSD . Y Methadone Y . Morphine . Y N-Acetylprocainamide Y . Opiates Y . PCP . Y Phenobarbital Y . Propoxyphene Y . Steroids . Y Y Theophylline Y . Y = detectable . = not detectable (blank) = unknown