Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Done angiogram in groin. Numbness, poor circulation in knee. Do I need to rest more?

I had an angiogram 6 days ago in my groin (LHS). I have slight numbness and poor circulation sensation in my left leg below the knee . I went to A&E on Saturday afternoon and I was told to rest my legs as the pulse in my foot/leg was normal. But the problem hasn t improved, do I just need to rest more or should I seek further advice?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for using Health Care Magic Forum,

Seeking further advice is necessary if you find any colour changes in leg .
keep your leg from any trauma/injury as it delay healing in this stage
Prevention is better than cure.

I Hope I Provided Useful Information. Do ask Furthur Questions to help You get well soon.
Dr.J.Kingson John David
Answered: Thu, 20 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor