Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Does the lump and spot on my scrotum indicate cancer ?

i have two bumps on my scrotum one is hard and like a not round lump and the other one looks like a round spot thats inflammed and hurts should i go see a doctor could it be cancer??
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

Nothing to worry about cancer.

This may be due to hair follicle infection.

Go for an antibiotic medicine and you will be alright.

Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 15 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Oncologist Dr. Ioan Dorian OANA's  Response
First of all you have two different lesions. The second one which looks like a round spot and it is inflamed has nothing specific to be cancer related. First one however should be checked. Even if it only due to an infection, you should definitely go see a doctor, who should choose the right antibiotic for you and you should not choose the antibiotic by yourself.
Answered: Thu, 15 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor