Does taking Suboxone and Clopazepam together has any side effects?

I am prescribed to 16mg of suboxone a day. I have been on suboxone currently for 3 months but I have been on it off and on since 2008. I was prescribed to clonazepam 1 mg twice a day since jan 17 2014. I take my meds as prescribed and let my family member hold my meds and they give them to me as needed so I don t take more then I should because I am an addict who truly wants help and know how easy it is to get addicted to clonazepam. my suboxen doc found out I am taking both and is threatening to take me off the suboxone because she said it will kill me to take both and I have been taking both daily since I was prescribed them and I am doing great. the clonazepam helps me with my seizures, severe anxiety, severe depression, ptsd, and bi-poloar. what do I need to do to get both my doctors on the same page and agree that is working for me and not cause any relapse or side affects?
Wed, 6 Mar 2019