Does taking Klonopin for depression and Tylenol for pain affect the liver?

Hi. I have a complicated medical history. I take klonopin an lexapro for depression and anxiety. They have recently put me on gabapentin and promethazine because they can not determine if I have MS, RA, or Lupus or combination of them. I m in constant pain and my body is in a constant war with itself. There are days I can take up to 10mg of klonopin just to combat the anxiety and I have 20+ 650mg tylenols in a 12 hour period to try and relieve the pain. I can not take NSAIDs or narcotic pain meds. I m afraid I m killing my liver or may overdose. Please help me.
Thu, 26 Sep 2019