Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Does my wife able to conceive after an abortion of one month child ?

does my wife able to conceive after an abortion of one month child Dear Doctor hai actually i was responsible for my wife abortion. I didnt want that child and she had to abort him/her as i wanted. Since then ourlife has become hell. She has irregulars periods, gain lots of weight,etc. I even thought of suicide. I dont know but when god given me i did not accept it. The doctor advised forthe test tube baby. Even my semen counts were shown low this time. I am very confused and intense. Her one tests shown our desire of becoming of Parents down. Her Fsh test shown 32%. I dont know what to do doctor. At last we have started to take homeopathy medicines.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  550
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  Anonymous's Response

Homeopathy may not help as good as the allopathic medications. Get her hormones under control and eat a well balanced diet, avoid smoking and alcohol to increase your sperm counts.. Once everything is fine, go ahead with the test tube baby thing..Abortion is known to cause infertility problems..educate other couples not to abort the first pregnancy to avoid later complications such that you are facing.. Babies are God's gift, if you refuse it, and kill it, God will not find you worthy to get blessed again.

Answered: Thu, 11 Mar 2010
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query

If the Abortion was done by a certified doctor then i don't it should be a problem to conceive, you are obviously seeking help from doctors now for the same. Please follow their advice I am sure you will be able to conceive again
Have a nice day
Answered: Sun, 18 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor