Does discharge of semen by means of masturbating cause IBS?

Dear Dr, I am 25 year old, i) Semen ( transparent ) drops in Urine after inital urine passing, ii) Weakness in joints, excessive lethargy iii) Urine drops after minutes of urine passing,

the biggest problem is that i dont have any night fall in months...1-2 years..so all the semen body used to discharge (via masturbation previously) gets stuck or gets out in urine drops..any help...can this cause IBS?? or some other stomach disorder like IBS in which i always feel 'incomplete bowel movements'
i was very active previously..and a very good athelete, now im the laziest person
Wed, 10 Apr 2019