Do I need to continue bromocriptine once I get the normal prolactin level?

hi, i have been taking bromocriptine for 4 months due to high prolactin levels...i stopped it now and measured the levels of my prolactin to find it normal....will i need to continue it in order to get pregnant and would my levels change again without using the drug...thank you
Fri, 16 Jul 2021
OB & GYN Specialist 's  Response

I think you should go and check your latest prolactin level, and you should go for ultrasound done to rule out PCOD also, along with thyroid profile, and consult online for more details. Start exercise daily if your weight is more.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Sunita Kothari, OB & GYN Specialist