Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Disc bulge, have intense back pain, recurring sprains. Which exercises for strengthening the back can be done at home?<br>

i have a disc bulge l4 l5 and s1 .i have sprained my back a few times .and underwent prolotehrpay physiotherapy .i statred dance exercises now and im in pain.its been more than 1 year since i have been in pain.its on and off.wat would be a great method to do at home.some exercises for strengthening hurt my back.please help me. thank you so much YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Rheumatologist 's  Response
You should start doing some back strengthening exercises like lying on tour stomach, pull up your upper body with support of your arms and hold for 10 seconds. Repeat it 8-10 times.
Second stand on your toes and stretch like trying to reach up to the ceiling, third sit in a kneeling posture bend over and stretch. These should be good to start with.
Answered: Wed, 25 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor