Diet during high blood pressure

What foods should i eat if i have high blood pressure ? also I am underweight
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Low sodium diet. Packed foods, fried stuff, ready-to-eat, 2 minute-noodles, etc. are all high sodium. Try eating more of fruits like bananas. Avoid nonveg, but fish is good. Don't get urself stressed. There's nothing wrong with being underweight, if u feel fit, but except for if u've lost weight in the recent past. Do this thing. Divide ur weight in kilograms by the SQUARE of ur height in meters. If the result u get is between 18.5 and 25, then u need not worry about ur weight. This is known as the body mass index (BMI). Quit smoking, if u do, and restrict ur alcohol intake. Bye. TC.