Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with pelvic effusion, get mild recurrent abdominal pain. Advice?

Hi Dr. Mia, I was diagnosed with pelvic effusion and was given antibiotics. Yet I am worried as I have read more about pelvic effusion. I still encounter mild recurrent abdominal pain , and I wne to another gynecologist and she gave me 2 packs of cefdinir and another Chinese Named Medicine, Kunfukang Jiaonang. I am a bit worried I do not know which specialist should I see because the pain still comes and goes, and the part where the pain occurs is always different. Please, any advice.. I would really appreciate.. Maribel (Filipina in China)
Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor