Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with inverted uterus. Uterus is now slipped down vagina. No pain. Guidance?

Hello, I am 65 years old, very healthy and I am not taking any medications for anything. Only a few years ago during a pelvic exam a nurse practitioner said that I have an inverted uterus. She said that it was nothing to worry about and that when I get older it may happen that my uterus may slip out of my vagina and will need to be (usually) just pushed back in. It has happened this week and I was wondering if there is something that I can use to push it back in to a correct psoition. I am not experiencing any pain anywhere. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From your history it seems that you might be having Prolapse of uterus.
Consult Gynaec and get examined.
If there is prolapse, surgery is the only option.
Follow advice of your Gynaec.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Tue, 25 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor