Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with external hemorrhoid. Bursted hemorrhoid after sitz bath. What to do?

hello, i recently found a lump on my bottom right near the rectal area.i went to my doctors and he diagnosed it as a thrombosed external hemorrhoid .so i then fallowed up with a specialist.who then suggested me to do the sitz bath or warm i tried the warm cloth first.after thirty min. of treatment.i stopped.two hrs. later i had the urge to use the restroom and when i was done i discovered it had burst so i was wondering what i should do..
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  211
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
If it`s not bleeding or isn`t painful there is no urge. If it`s bleeding you should visit a surgeon.
Sits baths are a good way of treating it connected with some non-steroids anti-inflammatory drugs.
If this treatment wont help you may decide to have surgery scheduled.
Take care
Answered: Tue, 7 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor