What causes pain and tightness in the shoulder after receiving a flu shot?
Ultrasound should be done.
Thank you for the query.
Such symptoms can indicate soft tissues inflammation, an abscess or veinous thrombosis. You are right that it's lasting too long.
I suggest you to have veins Doppler ultrasound of your arm and soft tissues ultrasound. Based on the results, it may require some additional treatment.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can flu shot cause headache
- Can flu shot cause constant pain in shoulder
- Can flu shot cause shingles
- Could flu shot cause shingles
- Does flu shot cause autism
- Can flu shot cause ms
- Flu shot cause miscarriage
- Can flu shot cause fever
- Chest pain after flu shot
- What percentage of sjs is caused by flu shots
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?