Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with epididymitis, took medicines, no relief. Testicle size larger than the other. Safe to have sex?

I am diagnosed with Epididymities. and was advised to take some pain killer for 5 days. and now it has been 1 month. the inflammation has reduced but it still hurts...after sex. The size is just a little bit larger then the other testicle . Can I make love with my GF? Is it Contagious I wanted yo know how long it will take to cure it? what food should I have ?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  170
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
It takes about three months for the testes to regain its original size.
The infection is not transmitted by sexual act.
Healthy food is good enough and zinc may be added.
Wishing you good health,
Answered: Sat, 17 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor