Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with early multi-nodular goitre. Can I cure this without taking medicines?

Hi Dr. Rangadhar, I have been diagnosed with early multinodular goitre just two days ago. I am 23 years old. My mother has a slight goitre but is on medication now. Is there anything that can help me cure this disease without being on medication? Can it get smaller if i eat the right food? Will it lead to hyper or hypothyroidism? I really hope you can help me out with this. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  133
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you are suffering from food allergies or intolerancewhen nothing comes think of food theory as one of major food start reacting with body proteins causing stomach and gi problems
get blood serum tests for specific antibodies for milk wheat potato chana and oythr food by consulting allergeologist avoid them accordingly and you will get benefit in few wk
for ovaries can go for advanced tests as may be lying deep somewhea in the fat bed
Answered: Wed, 25 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor