Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed sub-mucus fibroids in womb, heavy period, pain. Can I be recommended a treatment?

Hi. My name is Sarah. I have been to a fertility clinic in London and have been diagnosed with two submucous fibroids in my womb which are possibly coming into the womb. I have very heavy periods and a lot of pain each month during the period. Could you please recommend to me an excellent fibroids doctor. This fertility clinic have recommended me a doctor Dr. Antonios Antoniou. Could you tell me if he is a specialist in fibroids and has he much experience in this field. I am hoping to go for IVF treatment but I need to have the fibroids dealt with first. I am 44 years old so I am in a bit of a hurry too. I am living in Ireland. I would be grateful for any advice you can give me on this.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello ma'am.

I am sorry it is difficult for us to recommend doctors on this forum, but I would advice you to use our paid service to find a doctor in your vicinity who can guide you in finding the best and most experienced doctor to ensure good results with your treatment.

Wishing you the best and nothing less.

God bless.
Answered: Mon, 2 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor