Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Depressed due to being over weight. Supplements failed. What can help?

well i am 12 years old and am weighing 67 kg am really depressed about it i dont feel happy at all am always ashamed to go out with others cause they are all slim am the only one odd it sickens and troubles me alot i really want to get slim and think like a naturally slim girl i ve tried alot of supplement but it dosent really works with me i need your help i know you are speacialist i just need the right tips ,answers ,vidoes and all those stuff you know please i really need your help please.............. sobs,,,,
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Oct 2012
hi..well, obesity per se is please consult a dietician and a physician..then a psychiatrist..also bariatric surgery may be needed if mental health issue may be addressed later following all these..have a healthy life..
Answered: Fri, 26 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor