Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

ED Supplements

I am 43 years of age. I want to use some good ED supplement which really works. I have never used any supplemnet so far. I am living in Saudi Arabia. I am a little bit over weight also.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  307
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
ED or erectile dysfunction is many a times a mental problem coming on as a result of mental stress;problems in family or job;tiredness;and even in case of diseases like diabetes;thyroid problems.So it is important to find the cause and then get treated.As for the random use of ED supplement you can use over the counter products but since you are in Saudi Arabia I doubt whether any aphrodisiac is easily available so it is better to consult a doctor at a local hospital and get it prescribed.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor