Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Delayed periods, trying to conceive, pink discharge. Taking clomid. Implantation bleeding?

Yes... I have been ttc and my cycles are weird . 1/2/2012, 1/28/2012, 2/24/2012, 3/24/2012, 4/21/2012 and 7/2/2012. Was on clomid May and cycle for May at all. I am trying to figure out my ovulation dates. Yesterday I had a clear, thick, pinkish discharge ...could this be a sign of implantation or early pregnancy. Or is it just a pre-sign of my cycle due on 7/30?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
as you missed one cycle and your cycles became irregular it is difficult to predict the date of ovulation unless you traced with ovulation kit or ultrasound,
the discharge you said can be seen before periods and also in pregnancy, so you better wait till your due date and then undergo blood test for pregnancy which will possibly find out the chance of pregnancy.
take care.
Answered: Tue, 31 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor