Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Delayed period. Lost virginity. Should I worry?

Hi my name is Monica Scruggs, and on Sunday which was March 3rd my boyfriend took my virginity . We didn t use a condom. But everything was dry and lasted less than 2 minutes. Now 3 days later I ve been feeling nervous which had made me feel like I have to throw up but I haven t and now I m waiting for my period to come. My last period was last month on the 3 and it ended on the 10th. What is going on?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You are just anxious about that incident, whether affect pregnancy or not, That is all. Pregnancy related troubles like vomiting etc are expected only after atleast a month. But no guarantee about the pregnancy. You had unprotected sex. As per the date details, you should not get pregnant. Wait and watch. Don't be nervous.
Good luck
Answered: Tue, 6 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor