Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Deep throbbing pain in right calf with varicose veins

I have a deep throbbing pain in my right calf. I am a 42 year old woman who (i know i know) smokes. Pain started a couple of hours ago. I have varicose veins . I am now raising my legs (higher than my heart ) and I took to aspirins to hopefully thin my blood ...although hopefully will be effective for pain as well. Should I do anything else? Also when should I call a doctor .
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  572
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it will be better you get examined by physician/vascular surgeon and get the conditio evaluated
you may need active treatment if there is some thrombosis
Answered: Fri, 17 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor